Below is some information that may be useful if you cycle in the Knowsley area.
· Information and assistance are available from the Cycling page on the Council’s website, the journey planning tool on the Merseytravel website and Knowsley’s Sustainable Travel Officer. Local businesses can join Merseytravel’s Employers Network (sign up here for free) to share ideas and good practice. Council employees will find a wealth of information about cycling and other forms of active travel on the Staff Travel intranet page.
· Issues with highways, cycleways or footpaths in Knowsley should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org , and issues in Liverpool to http://liverpool.gov.uk/parking-travel-and-roads/report-an-issue/. St Helens, Wirral, Halton and Sefton Councils have similar reporting arrangements on their websites.
· Sign up for national cycling news. See a recent e-mail update below – you can subscribe to these without becoming a member of CTC.
· If you use Facebook, please visit and ‘like’ the Knowsley Cycling page, where you’ll find more local updates, and can also post your own news.
· Knowsley doesn’t currently have its own cycle forum, but both Merseyside Cycling Campaign and Liverpool Cycle Forum hold regular meetings.